We are very proud of our overall packaging capabilities. There are very few, if any, seasoning blending companies that can completely match our capabilities. We are currently running the following types of packaging:
- Traditional Spice Bottles, ranging from 2 ounces to 160 ounces
- Metal Cans, from a 307 to a 603
- Corrugated Canisters with built in shaker tops
- Stand up pouches
- Vertical Form Fill Seal, ranging from 4 grams to 20 pounds
- Four Compartment Spice Bottle. A unique machine that fills 4 flavors into 4 separate quadrants of a spice bottle, simultaneously
- Clam Shells
- Retail Bag in a Box
- Bag in a Box for Food service
- Bulk Bags
- Super Sacks
Traditional spice bottles ranging from 2 ounces to 160 ounces
Metal cans from a 201 to a 603
Corrugated canisters with built-in shaker tops
Stand up Pouches
Vertical Form Fill bags, ranging from 4 grams to 20 pounds
4 compartment Spice Bottle
A unique machine that fills 4 flavors into 4 separate quadrants of a spice bottle all at the same time. We also own the mold for this unique package.
One of the most Eco Friendly ways to package a product due to the low percentage of plastic used to make one container.
Similar to a cereal box, where a machine bag is inserted into a retail box. Mainly batter mixes, coatings, and cake mixes.
Bag-in-a-box for Food Service
We can run almost any imaginable size. Currently we are running 5 pound up to 50 pound bag-in-a-box
Traditional paper bag with a plastic liner. Currently we are running 20 pound bags up to 50 pound bags
Weights vary depending on the bulk density of the product. The sacks can hold up to 2,000 pounds.